Saturday, January 12, 2008

2008! Oh yeah!

Okay, so i've been really remiss in my posting this year...but having a baby has been so much effort mentally. Not to say that I haven't felt creative, but 2 hour feedings and sleep deprivation and before that the massive pregnant body i had...well, this blog went by the wayside. But I resolve anew to keep photos on this site, if not for the 3 people I know that check this, but for my own sanity. I think the shots will be spotty at first, since I 'm not really leaving the house much, but will increase once I am. I don't plan on making this a baby blog either....i think there are people who that and it works, but my intention for this site was to make a commitment to photography.....for Veronica, I will have the Flickr site for people to check. That said, I will sometimes post some shots like this one. Happy new year everyone, I am thrilled to be here on this planet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Sure with you